I suppose I have to have some kind of, “Mission Statement” writ large as a soliloquy from Shakespeare to tell the world here what I intend these effervescent ramblings to signify. Okay, here goes:
I want to help you solve problems in creative, entertaining, and fulfilling ways. Sound good?
– To muse about the many opportunities for us to achieve greater significance in our lives, every day.
– To provide helpful, creative, and easy-to-understand solutions to problems that arise on iOS and Mac OS X devices.
– To wax poetic / geek out on all things Apple.
– To occasionally write philosophical diatribes.
– To draw attention to and share my love of interesting films, music, and books.
– To use plentiful verbiage in ‘rating’ beers and wines from all over the globe (but primarily from my adopted-native California)
– To provide a steady stream of crazy ideas.
And probably more besides. Thank you for reading along.